Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rainbow Splendour - Guest Designer

Hello

Today I am sharing my last 2 layouts formy Guest DT spot over at Rainbow Splendour. I would like to thank Chloe for having me on board for the last two months. 

My first page uses the fun felt chevrons, a star pop and a cute little felt dinosaur. I wanted to capture the essence of Zane in this layout, he is quite a funny boy, always with lots of questions and lots of information to share.



My next layout uses some cute flowers, two with lace and one with chevron.  This one is a pic I snapped on instagram while we were headed into the city for the day. Both of mine love getting the train places.



Thanks for stopping by!
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. You've done a fab job creating with the RS goodies Fiona! The layout of Zane is so striking. Both gorgeous pages. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those fabo chevrons in the first layout.....fantastic layouts, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete