Friday, March 22, 2013

Scrapping with Finn

Hello everyone

Last week I spent an awesome day doing a workshop with the very talented and inspirational Finnabair! I took two amazing classes and it was just so much fun!! It was also wonderful to meet in real life two very lovely and talented ladies Di Garling and Kim Price!! 

It was such a blast being able to create a layout and a canvas in a style totally outside my comfort zone, I am very happy with the end results!

The first class was Tea 4 Two, it is amazing to see Finn's work and think, there is no way I will be able to do that, but then it all comes together under her fab teaching.


The second class was Lost in the Paperworld, and I did my own interpretation of this class, still incorporating the wonderful techniques we learnt:


So much fun (have I said that a few times?) The bonus is we got so much stuff in our kits that I plan to have a play and do a few more "Finn"spired layouts.

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. The kits were really awesome huh, I just LOVE your designs too Fiona, they are both drop dead gorgeous. Finn is a very inspiring teacher yes. Absolutely amazing layering.

    So very happy to have met you too :) It was one of the big highlights of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are amazing, Fiona! Lucky you :) :) I really love both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you Fiona. I wish I'd managed to get to one of her workshops. I love your projects. Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete