Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Crop Day Layouts

Hello all

Today I am sharing a couple of layouts I did at the All About Scrapbooks monthly crop day.

I was backing up my photos the other week and started going through some of the older photos on there. These 2 pics were one of them, just love the grins they are giving each other. I am very lucky having them both so close together and they are just the best of friends.

 

This photo was from one of our trips into the city during school holidays. I do love our harbour, such a gorgeous place, very lucky to live here. 


It's nice to just scrap for the pleasure of scrapping!

Fiona
x


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh look how little they are! Gorgeous pages Fiona :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. I adore those cute photos in the first layout.. what cheeky smiles.. and love the flourishes on the second layout.. fabulous layouts!! and thanks for visiting my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete