Friday, May 10, 2013

Sketch #93 - Inspired Blueprints

Hello everyone

The weekly sketch went live over at Inspired Blueprints today and it is a fabulous multi-photo one. Be sure to check out all the DT's layouts, everyone has interpreted this one differently!

Here is sketch #93



And my interpretation of the sketch:

 
Another page where I've used photos of me...I think I've done more me layouts this year than in all my other years of scrapping combined!! And more Maggie Holmes, with a bit of MME in there too.

To play along with this and the rest of the weekly sketches, head here.

Thanks for visiting!
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fiona, good for you on scrapping yourself we should all do it more often. Love that Maggie Holmes range. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page Fiona and gorgeous photos :).

    ReplyDelete