Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Guest Designer - The Scrapbook Store

Hello everyone

I am delighted to be Guest Designing this month over at The Scrapbook Store! I was sent a gorgeous kit full of wonderful My Minds Eye products, featuring one of the new ranges Find your Wings and Fly. I will be showcasing some layouts over the duration of June. 

Here is the first layout I created:



You can find all of this gorgeous range of MME papers and embellishments at The Scrapbook Store, here.

They also have a fun monthly sketch competition, which I will be joining in on this month, which you can check out in the gallery

I will be back later in the week with my next layout to share

Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. How cool is this! So happy you are Guest Designing for TSS this month - welcome aboard! I just LOVE MME and this page is adorable. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous work over the next few weeks

    ReplyDelete