Sunday, June 16, 2013

Photo Booth Fun - The Scrapbook Store GDT

Hello everyone

Back to today with my second layout for The Scrapbook Store, using more of the fabulous Find your Wings and Fly range of papers. 

This one was a fun little photo shoot I had with the kids, with some moustaches! They loved mucking about with them and looked quite funny. 


The Scrapbook Store stock the whole range of Find your Wings and Fly papers and embellishments that I have used on this layout. The doily and alphas are from my own stash.

Products used are:


 

You can find the range here.

Thanks for popping in!
Fiona
x



 

6 comments:

  1. Photo booths are sooo much fun! What a fabulous layout. Very inspiring! I just bought this MME range and cant wait to get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a cool page, Fiona!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the sequence of photos, so funny!! Fabulous layout and I love the eye catching black chevron paper strips you have use behind the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Fiona! Great series of pics and beautifully put together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos! Gorgeous page too Fiona :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Fiona, such a fun LO. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete