Sunday, June 2, 2013

STG June - Winter

Hello everyone

Can you believe it is already June and winter is here? It sure feels like it today in Sydney, lots of rain and wind, very cold!! 

This months challenge over at Scrap the Girls embraces all things winter with the challenge being to scrap a layout using Winter Colours.  That means, no brights, no pastels. 

Here is my take on the challenge


I've used EP Times and Seasons papers, love the deep blues and maroons, and the cute journaling tag with an appropriately wintery quote "You are my sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey". 

Hope to see lots of entries this month for this one, lots of great prizes up for grabs, be sure to check it all out here.

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I love the flower and spray of buds!! and the back ground blue color is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are perfect! Gorgeous page Fiona :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this EP collection...and you've scrapped it beautifully. Gorgeous layout, Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete