Sunday, June 30, 2013

Two More Layouts for The Scrapbook Store

Hello everyone

Another rainy day in Sydney - seriously it hasn't stopped for weeks! It makes photographing layouts hard work, but finally had no choice but to photograph my final two layouts for The Scrapbook Store using MME Find your Wings and Fly range. 

First up is this photo of Zane I took on the day we were mucking around with the moustaches. He was trying to look very serious, but when I look at it I see a glimpse of what he may look like when he is older! I have some journaling hidden on the tag behind him about it.


My final layout uses some scrap strips of the papers and one of the full sheets I was given which is perfect as a background paper with its cute banners!

Love Life & Life will Love you Back:


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. They both look fantastic Fiona!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are just so adorable!! Love these pages, what a great range!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cute pages Fiona! Love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete