Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I'm Back

Hello

It's been very quiet around here! I have just come back from a fabulous 5 weeks in Europe with my two kids and my Mum. It was just magical, I haven't come back down to reality yet, I guess that will happen when I go back to work in a few more days!

So you can expect to see lots of travel pages coming up soon, but in the mean time, here is a page I did for Inspired Blueprints Sketch 101 that went live while I was away. Sketch 102 has just gone up in the last few days so be sure to check that out too!



Not exactly the right season, but I had these pics ready for a while, just waiting for some inspiration when the sketch came up!

I will be back in a day or so with the first of my travel layouts!

Fiona
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh lucky you! Look forward to seeing some photos :). Great page Fiona!

    ReplyDelete