Friday, September 27, 2013

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #104

Happy Friday Everyone...

Well that is those of you that have the weekend off, I will be working all of it! Another Friday and a new sketch up on the IB Blog, this one is number 104 and it features 3 photos and a fabulous journal spot to balance the design. 

Here is my take on the sketch, and yep you guessed it, more holiday snaps!!


Some photos from inside the Coloseum this time. We took a 3 hour tour inside which included the underground level and the upper tier, fabulous views from up there!!

My background is a mix of texture paste, gesso, paint, mists and crackle glaze, just playing around till I was happy with the colours and texture. 

Here is the sketch this is based on...



and as you can see I have stuck pretty close to the sketch for this one, replacing the banner for a floral spray which I have moved to alongside my photos and I popped my title up the top where there was a bit more space. 

Hope you can play along with this one, you can find all the info here

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing pics, Fiona!! What a trip of a lifetime!!!!
    Great page, love that floral vine with the earthy colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More fabulous photos Fiona! A very pretty page with that floral spray!

    ReplyDelete