Wednesday, September 25, 2013

OUAS - So lucky

Hi everyone

I've played along with the sketch challenge over at OUAS this month, when I saw the sketch it immediately made me think of some photos I already had printed out on my desk. I love that sketches can help make how to scrap some photos a lot clearer! 

Here is my take on the sketch:



The prompt word, is LUCKY, and I have used it in both my title and my journaling, which reads:

The Trevi Fountain, the first "landmark" we visited in Rome on the start of our European adventure. It bought me to tears. We were here! I felt so very lucky and blessed to be able to enjoy all these places I'd only dreamed about!

It was the trip of a lifetime, I would be back in a flash if I could! Pity Australia is so far away from Europe!!

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

7 comments:

  1. FIona, your photos are amazing. Trevi Fountain is on my bucket list...well Rome is but specifically the fountain. I think you have created a lovely layout to show off your photos. :D
    Thanks for Playing Along with us and at OUAS Please do not forget to upload your layout to Our FB Page
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Once-Upon-A-Sketch/150044095058422?ref=hl
    for your Chance to be in the draw for our monthly prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular photos Fiona and so beautifully scrapped! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Fiona!! The colors are really gorgeous. So glad you joined us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Fiona! such fantastic photos and beautiful colours, brings back sweet memories of many trips to the Eternal City. Thank you so much for sharing your pretty page with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos indeed! Oh I hope to someday visit Italy myself! Great take on the challenge & sketch. Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous page showcasing your trip to Rome and these inviting photos!! What great journaling about your trip!! Thanks for joining us for the September Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge and for posting your LO on our Facebook page! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow fantastic photos! Definitely lucky to have seen this is real life! Your layout did it justice! Well done. I am a new follower. Would love to have you visit sometime! All the best!
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete