Thursday, September 12, 2013

Starting Backwards - Holiday Layouts

Hello everyone

Back with the first of my holiday layouts. The last place we visited on our trip was Paris, and the very last day we spent at Disneyland.  It was a great day, even if we didn't get to much of the park, but spent most of the time in Fantasyland. 

Maybe because it was freshest, but probably because I love the photos, I decided to scrap two Disneyland layouts. 

This is the stunning castle where Sleeping Beauty lives. There is a fabulous animated dragon in the dungeon below that had the kids a bit scared, but upstairs beautiful stained glass pictures of scenes from Sleeping Beauty. 





My second layout is a photo of the kids wearing their mickey and minnie ears (I got a pair too!) while waiting for the parade to start. Pretty sure we spent more time waiting than we did actually watching the parade - it seemed to be over pretty quickly!



Both of these layouts I have used Echo Park Beautiful Life papers. The blue & pinks are the perfect combination for these Disney photos!

Thanks for stopping by!
Fiona
x

7 comments:

  1. Super design on both pages! Looks like your family had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Sounds like you had a ball

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Fiona, particularly that first page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous!!!!!! The castle layout looks unreal!!! Wow! I went to Tokyo Disneyland and they didn't have anything but mosaic tiles on the walls retelling the fairy tale of Sleeping Beauty. TFS! Please do more Disney layouts - I'm so inspired!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these! It sounds like u had a great holiday! I will b drooling over ur holiday pics as u scrap them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layouts Fiona!!! The sleeping beauty castle looks stunning and I love how you have used the image for most of the page. Very cute pic of your kids wearing their ears too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts Fiona!!! The sleeping beauty castle looks stunning and I love how you have used the image for most of the page. Very cute pic of your kids wearing their ears too :)

    ReplyDelete