Saturday, September 14, 2013

When in Rome...

Hello again

Today I am starting at the beginning of our holiday, which began in Rome! We did an amazing tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palantine Hill. It was a bit too much for the kids, to quote Lily:

 "It's NOT interesting, it's just a bunch of bricks and rocks!" 

She's only 6, so I guess it was - though she has always liked collecting rocks so she should of loved it lol!

Anyway, for this layout I have used a photo I took of the outside of the Colosseum, before we began the tour. It is just mind-blowing that this has remained standing for almost 2,000 years.


I'm loving all the travel papers around at the moment - I've stocked up!  This map paper is part of Basic Greys Carte Postale range - love this range! I've also used some 2Crafty nested clocks, you can find everything here at  All About Scrapbooks.

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. Stunning layout, I love Italy need to get back there one day. perfect papers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How amazing to see something steeped in so much history! Jealous!! LOL. Love the layout you have created :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Fiona, gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Fiona! Such a beautiful pic. xx

    ReplyDelete