Monday, October 28, 2013

My Girl

Hello

Very slack blogging, have been scrapping for a few things, but not getting around to photographing layouts or blogging! This afternoon I managed to photograph a couple in my pile and am sharing a non holiday page for a change!!

This is a recent photograph of Lily taken while we were down the park to get some group photos of my kids with two of their cousins who stayed with us in the school holidays. Haven't gotten around to scrapping that one yet but this one of Lily was perfect for these gorgeous papers!





I've used one of the Crate overlays on this, which gives the photo a soft pinky finish. I love the dark blue and pink colour combo in this range. 

I will be back soon with some more layouts to share this week. 

Till then
Fiona 
x




No comments:

Post a Comment