Sunday, November 10, 2013

All About Scrapbooks Class - Relaxing

Hello all

Yesterday was monthly crop day at All About Scrapbooks and this month, I taught a shaker page layout. Lots of fun, love the sequins and wood veneers and a classic colour combo of Yellow, Blue & Grey.


This photo of the kids was taken in Sweden, alongside the lake at Saltsjobadan. (I'm going to add that bit to below the title, but for the purposes of the class, left it as is.) Another one to add to my holiday album.

I also managed a couple of layouts while at crop, which I will pop up here as soon as the rainy weather clears and I can get some decent photos. 

Thanks for looking
Fiona
x


2 comments:

  1. This looks fun Fiona...love the colours & your gorgeous photo.
    I've never made a shaker layout...ever! lol must add one to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second shaker page LO I've seen recently, I really want to do one too now! Love the colour scheme of yours.

    ReplyDelete