Friday, November 22, 2013

Boyz Rock

Hello

Today I am sharing a non holiday layout! It is a layout of Zane when he did dancing for a couple of terms last year and danced in the end of year concert. Neither of mine are dancing this year, and I doubt Zane will do it again but all the recent end of year dance concerts inspired me to get scrapping!!


I dug through the stash a bit for this one! That Boyz title I have had for so long! Glad to finally be able to use it! And a Z button from smiggle I think? I've combined them with some newer papers, Glitz Designs Raven and Carta Bella Well Played.

I've played around with my dylusions again, really happy with how they turned out on this. 

I have a few layouts to share, back soon!

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cool page! Love the orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool looking page, Fiona....love your background!

    ReplyDelete