Friday, November 15, 2013

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #110

Hello all

Back today with the latest Inspired Blueprints sketch! Sketch 110 went live this morning, and is a super cute one. I've scrapped a photo of Zane & I taken at his family birthday party earlier this month. 


I had some fun trying out some Project Life cards for this one. I am planning to do a PL style album for the bulk of my travel photos and if that goes well, maybe doing a PL album next year too. 

Here is Sketch #110:


As you can see, I have changed it up a little bit by dissecting the squares and spreading them out, but tying the whole page together with the washi tape and the title. There are lots of ways you can interpret this sketch, be sure to pop over and check out all the inspiration from the rest of the DT here

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
 

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely sketch and I love your take on it.. clean and neat and great photo and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've put your own little spin on the sketch, Fiona....gorgeous layout & pic :)

    ReplyDelete