Saturday, November 30, 2013

KIU - November Challenge

Hi everyone

Last day of the month and I am sneaking in a challenge entry! Kraft It Up's challenge this month is to use one of these trend pieces: flairs, wood veneer or enamel dots. I love all three products and have used all three on this layout of my kids with their younger cousins who visited in the September school holidays. Attempting to get a good photo of the four of them was a bit challenging!



I've used flair buttons from Simple Stories, some MME enamel dots and Prima wood veneers for the title, and some wood veneer stars by sodalicious. 

Thanks for visiting!
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool layout - love the progressive photos of the kids too! Just beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful take on the challenge! I just love wood veneer stars :)! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete