Tuesday, December 31, 2013

13 for 2013

Hello everyone

As the end of the year approaches it is time to look back on the last year, reflect and look forward to the new year. I love to look back on my scrapping for the past year and pic my favourites to share, and I love to see everyone else's faves for the year. 

Here are mine in no particular order:

First Day of School

This is a fave for several reasons, love the colours with pops of blacks, it has doilies on it which I love, and the effect of the gelatos on the chipboard.





Just Add Water

Love the gelato background and the texture paste bubbles





Cheeky Grin

The rustic look and all the cool cogs plus that cute photo put this on my list.





Just the 3 of Us

Because it is me and my babies, plus gelatos again on chipboard, a fussy cut photo and a doily.






Tough As

Love the dylusions background, paper layers and the attitude in the photos.



A smile is the best make-up a girl can wear

It's a great photo of me, it's Maggie Holmes paper, and sequins. 



Photo Booth

Fun photos and love the strip, plus a big doily.









Sleeping Beauty's Castle

The large photo and simple embellishments, the touch of gold. 

 



Monet's Garden

This one was fun, sequins, flowers, leaves and wood veneer under a transparency to make a shaker.



Boyz Rock

Dylusions background and simple colour scheme.



Santa's Watching

I have to include a Christmas layout especially one with doilies and gold.


Scoot

More dylusions background work and a touch of black.


The Story of the Shorts

Makes the list for the perspective of the photo and a gesso and gelato background.




That's my final 13 favourites for the year. I think I might need to get out the inks and gelatos a bit more as these have featured in most of my favourites, with a few simpler ones thrown in.

Wishing you all a wonderful 2014!

Till next year
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. 13 Fanfabulous layouts, Fiona...love them all! Happy New Year to you & your family...looking forward to sharing & creating with you in 2014! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this post and it's no wonder these are your fave picks for the year. I am particularly loving your Dylusions work. I'm so happy I got to meet you this year Fiona and I look forward to more of your creativity in 2014. All the best,

    ReplyDelete