Monday, December 2, 2013

Inspired Blueprints - Sketch #112

Hello everyone

Sketch 112 went live last Friday, I am a bit late posting this after a busy weekend, definitely know it is the start of all the Christmas festivities!

This weeks sketch is a single photo sketch, for a 6x4 photo:




I have created the layout Fabulous, of Lily's first time at a pamper party. I have used a slightly smaller photo and then continued the smaller theme by using the elements of the sketch but reducing them all, as well as adding some doilies and swapping the upper tag embellishmnents down to the bottom of my page. My journaling is hidden on a tag under the photo.



 I love this Maggie Holmes Flea Market range, the bow and bobby pin style embellishments were just perfect for my layout.

Thanks for visiting!!
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Fiona - that pink background is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Fiona....love the yellow against the bright pink background - looks great!

    ReplyDelete