Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Kaisercraft Garage Days for All About Scrapbooks

Hello Everyone

 
Today I have some exciting news, a new blog and Design Team has started up over at the  All About Scrapbooks online store and I am a part of the team alongside the lovely Linda Eggleton.

 
My first share is a couple of layouts using Kaisercraft's Garage Days, a great collection of papers and embellishments for those boy pages. 
 
My first layout is Cousins, created soley with the Garage Days papers and embellsihments.
 
 

My second layout is 100% Boy, that I have created mainly with the use of all the ephemera that comes in the Collectibles packs - so much!!
   
 
 

Close-ups and products used can all be seen on the new All About Scrapbooks Blog! Be sure to pop over and I would love you to become a follower, as we are a very new blog!

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona 
x
 

1 comment:

  1. HI.. these are wonderful boy layouts which I always find more challenging then girly ones.. love those papers very blokey! and well done on your new DT too!

    ReplyDelete