Monday, December 30, 2013

KIU December Challenge

Hi everyone

Popping in quickly to share a layout I did for the latest challenge over at Kraft It Up:

This month your challenge is to create a layout, "Christmas Themed" using one of the following non traditional colour schemes...


AQUA/KRAFT/WHITE/SILVER
OR
PINK/KRAFT/WHITE/GOLD



I loved this challenge as soon as I saw it and chose the Pink/Kraft/White/Gold colour combo. I adore this kraft and star paper from Studio Calico. I have used a few different ranges of pink papers - Kaisercraft Confetti, Echo Park and Jillibean. The edging of my layout is done using Aleene's Pure Snow, I thought it replicated the icing on the Gingerbread House.



A close up of the embellishments, Kaisercraft Confetti embellishments, Crate Paper Stickers, APOCD Flair, Studio Calico Stars and some MME enamel dots.


Thanks for stopping by, I will hopefully be back tomorrow with another Challenge if I can finish it off in time tonight!

Fiona
x

3 comments:

  1. Wow! How perfect was that paper for the challenge? I've never seen that one before! Lovely layout :) Thanks for joining in on the fun in this busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh, have to get hold of some of that paper! Gorgeous CAS layout!

    ReplyDelete