Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Santa's List for All About Scrapbooks

Hello everyone

Popping in today to share my layouts that went live yesterday over at the All About Scrapbooks Blog. If you haven't followed yet, please pop over here and become a follower, as we are a brand new blog!!

I have been busy catching up on last years Christmas photos before I have a bunch of new Christmas pictures to scrap and am loving the Teresa Collins Santa's List range of papers and embellishments, the colours are nice and neutral - red, white, black and kraft, perfect to mix and match for all the Christmas photos!

My first layout is Bubble Santa, using papers, sticker accessories and enamel dots from the Teresa Collins Santa's List range, a 2Crafty chipboard tree, thickers, Heidi Swapp ephemera, a flair button and a silver doily from a christmas shop.
 


My second layout, Santa's Watching, was my class layout for All About Scrapbooks crop day which is held once a month in Gymea, south of Sydney. If you are local come and enjoy a day of scrapping. The times for next year are on the blog under the Crop Dates tab.

I have again used the Teresa Collins Santa's List papers on this layout, plus a piece of Kaisercraft paper (also called Santa's List!!),  several 2Crafty chipboard pieces, washi tape, a dollar store gold doily and stickers from Simple Stories Christmas Snap stickers.

Close ups and produc list can be seen on the All About Scrapbooks blog.

Thank you for stopping by
Fiona

x

4 comments:

  1. Fiona these are just wonderful layouts. So festive and creative - and I adore the TC collection you've used. Inspiring stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 2 layouts are wonderful.. love the designs, clean and beautifully created.. love the photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Hey are you serious - the cover?! Oh wow! I'm so in the dark! I am so busting to see who the other masters are! I only know one other master at the moment - Chantalle, and that's because it was announced in the 2Crafty secret group on FB! LOL! This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete