Thursday, December 26, 2013

Scrap the Girls December Challenge

Hello

Happy Boxing Day to you all, hope you had a fantastic Christmas. 

Today I am popping in to share a layout I created earlier this month for the challenge at Scrap the Girls, which was to create a multi photo layout. 

My layout Today is a selection of photos of Miss Lily having fun hamming it up for the camera. 



I created this page using the Kaisercraft Confetti Collection. Lots of "girly" colours in this range! I added some confetti dots with some texture paste and gelatos. 

A close-up of the journaling:


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet girly page! thanks for joining in at STG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet page! Lovely design and colours!
    Thanks for joining us at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning layout :-) love the colours, thank you for playing along with us at STG - Michelle CT member

    ReplyDelete