Tuesday, December 31, 2013

WW1 - December Challenge - 8 Today

Back again

Just managed to finish this one off in time. It is for the WW1 december challenge, using one of my favouite colours. The colour challenge is white with banana. 

8 Today 





I got the gelatos out for this and some created a fun background using the drippy technique. I love the yellow with the greys in the photo of Zane turning 8 (I almost used a 7 by mistake!!). 

A close up of the details:


I've dug into the stash to get some old MME felt, old Crate & OA  stickers and a new flutterby flair badge and MME enamel dots as well as some threads. 

Thanks for looking and I will be back this afternoon with my Top 13 for 2013. 

Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. Love the drippy technique, it looks great! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Fiona! The colour is spot on, I love the way your drips are running across the page, and your layering looks great!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with for next month's colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have run the mist and turned it sideways..... awesome layout. Thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mix up of the arty gelatos and the clean lines of your photo blocking. Such a fun colour to play with , you nailed it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout!! Love your drippy bits. Thanks for playing along at WW1 this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete