Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Elf on the Shelf for All About Scrapbooks - Part 1

Hello everyone

This week over at the All About Scrapbooks blog, I have shared a few pages of my Elf on the Shelf mini album. This is the first mini-album I have ever done, strictly a 12x12 layout girl in the past. 

I have tried to keep it all in a similar theme with co-ordinating papers and embellishments. The pages are all 6x8 inch. 

This was our elf Peters first visit to us in 2012. As you can see he got up to a bit of mischief!!  

Day 1: His arrival


Days 2 & 3
 
  Days 4 & 5

Days 6 & 7

Days 8 & 9

 
Day 10 & 11
 
 
Days 12 & 13
 


I will post the rest of the pages in the next day or so. I hope you enjoyed Peters adventures!!

Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so awesome..... a great keepsake might need to get an Elf on a Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun Fiona. Youve done a great job of documenting the EOTS antics, what a great bundle of memories to treasure.

    ReplyDelete