Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone

No I haven't finished a layout already, I am sharing my layout for All About Scrapbooks that was posted on the blog Tuesday. 



An adorable photo of my girl and the great quote I saw on a canvas in a shop, and have gotten it made as a title! I love it, it's an important thing for a young girl to know.

I have used Echo Park Beautiful Life range - rather fitting don't you think? The background paper is Crate Paper Flea Market. Pop over to the new All About Scrapbooks blog for close ups and a full product list. 

Wishing you all a most wonderful 2014, may it be your best year yet!!

Thanks for visiting 
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Fiona - love the layout, love the papers you have used - gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete