Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tangled - All About Scrapbooks


Hello

Today I am sharing my layout "Tangled" that went up on the All About Scrapbooks blog on Tuesday. I have used the Kaisercraft Violet Crush range again to create this layout about Lily dressed up as Rapunzel from the movie Tangled.

 

She was playing dress-ups with some friends and when I asked to get a photo of her all dresssed up, she told me to wait till she went and got something. She came back with the toy frying pan and then did the serious face on the right photo. It was so funny and pretty cute. I did ask for a nice smile too of course which is the pic on the left. 

I was very happy to see a purple paper range that worked with the colours in the rapunzel dress. Lilys favourite colour is purple so I will be getting some use from this range for sure! 
I have a couple of close ups over on the All About Scrapbooks blog

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. This looks fabulous! and the fry pan made me smile as I remember in the movie she hits the boy (just cant think of his name at the moment) in the head with it and stuffs him in the cupboard.. love those papers too..

    ReplyDelete