Friday, January 10, 2014

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #116 - A Peaceful Moment

Hello everyone

Inspired Blueprints Sketches are now going live on Tuesdays and we have made it much easier to add your layout, by including a linky on the blog post here.

This weeks sketch (Sketch #116)  is a single photo sketch and I have taken my inspiration from the branches in the design:


I have had this photo printed out for a while with a vague idea of incorporating the branches from the cherry blossom Lily is resting under into the layout, when along came this sketch:




and bingo! Perfect!!

I have mirrored the sketch and added lots of paper layers to my design while keeping the overall idea of the sketch the same - especially the cool branches. 

I hope to see a few entries on the blog.

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

1 comment: