Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Live Laugh Love for All About Scrapbooks

Hello everyone
 
Over on the All About Scrapbooks blog, I am sharing a layout created using Simple Stories Urban Traveler range, along with the I {hear} Summer background paper and some Simple Stories Snap Set cards.  .
 
 
I have used a couple of stamps to add some detail to the background, then layered my papers & vellum. I used a snap set card as my title and finished the layout off with some simple embellishments: a chipboard view finder, camera paper clip, some stickers and flair buttons. 
 
Pop on over to the All About Scrapbooks Australia Blog to see close-ups and a product list. 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by

Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiona! I've just been catching up on your blog and all your beautiful scrapping. Love it all! Hope you're all enjoying the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete