Saturday, March 8, 2014

All About Scrapbooks Layouts

Hello everyone

Bit slack on the blogging front the last for the month!! Quickly popping in to share my last 2 layouts for All About Scrapbooks.

First up, the new March release from Kaisercraft  Blubelle range which I have used to create my layout. Colour plays a central role when I determine what papers I'm going to use with my photos and the blue and oranges in this range are perfect for some of my scenic holiday snaps: This one of Stockholm especially, with its orange toned buildings, dark blue water and bright summer blue sky. 
 
 

Secondly, my layout from the week previously, more Kaisercraft Now Boarding, this time a layout of London's Big Ben and the houses of Parliament. Again I have used one of these awesome papers that have a fabulous mixed media style background already on them for my base paper, then layered more of the papers finishing off with some of the stickers and collectibles
 
   
Thanks for stopping by, 
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment