Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Backyard Picnic - All About Scrapbooks & Stuck Sketches

Hello everyone

Today I am back with my layout for All About Scrapbooks using the March 1st sketch from Stuck Sketches.

For my layout Backyard Picnic I have used papers from Crate Paper: Styleboard by Maggie Holmes, The Pier and Pretty Party ranges. 



The kids are always having little picnics out in the backyard with each other and their special guests, their teddies and other favourite soft toys! 

I've stuck pretty close to the sketch for this one, my photos are a little larger, but I had them already printed and new they would be perfect for this sketch when I saw it. 

Pop on over to the All About Scrapbooks blog for some close ups and product list.

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic page, love the papers and sweet embellishing that you did! So gald you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper choices.... the colours are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page! Great colors and take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page - I love the papers that you have used! Thanks for joining us at Stuck Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your clean design and wall the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete