Friday, April 4, 2014

Face Sculpture - Layout with Kaisercraft for All About Scrapbooks


Hello everyone

For Tuesdays post this week for All About Scrapbooks, I have shared a layout using Kaisercrafts Blubelle Collection from their March release. As well as lots of pretty florals, this range has a very cool triangle print on some of the papers that I was very drawn to and have used to start my layout. 


I've chosen a plain patterened paper for my background so to add a bit of zest to the layout,  I have inked over a crafters workshop triangles template to extend the triangle design of the patterned papers. 
 
 
 

Loved this awesome sculpture in the Boboli Gardens in Florence. So many cool sculptures throughout but this one was pretty amazing!

Pop on over to the All About Scrapbooks blog and see some close-ups and full product list. 

Thanks for your visit

Fiona
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment