Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Joining Cubs

Hey everyone
 
This week, over at All About Scrapbooks, I go to play with the amazing Simple Stores A Charmed Life. This range with its greens, blues and yellows is the perfect colour combo for just about anything!
 
The first layout I created with this range is Joining Cubs. A layout of my son just before being inducted into Cubs. He was so excited, he really enjoys it! This photo is from last year, I needed the perfect papers to complement that shirt!!

 
 
Head on over to the All About Scrapbooks blog to check out some close-ups and the products I have used. I have created 2 layouts using this range this week, I will be back later in the week with the second page. 

If you are still visiting I would love a comment, it has gotten quiet around here. Am wondering if it is because of sharing on Facebook too?
 
Thanks for visiting 
Fiona x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment