Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kaisercraft Kaleidoscope - for All About Scrapbooks

Hi everyone

This week I have created 2 layouts for All About Scrapbooks using the stunning new Kaleidoscope range from Kaisercraft. Love everything about this collection. 

My first layout "My Sister, My Friend" is a photo of my sister and I from when she was down in Sydney last December. Music paper inspired my stamped background - that and the photo was from before we headed out to see Bon Jovi!!


Close-ups on the All About Scrapbooks blog, including some lovely detail on the heart using some translucent embossing paste. 

My second share this week, is of Miss Lily. I wanted a photo where she isn't smiley a cheesy fake smile for a change - she seems to have a camera "smile" lately.


 I've continued the music theme from the other papers using the 2Crafty music piece. Love the colour combo of Kraft, Black and Pink. 

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x


No comments:

Post a Comment