Thursday, May 29, 2014

Mr Cool



Hello everyone

Sharing my layout for All About Scrapbooks this week, using more of the Basic Grey Mon Ami collection. I have gone grungy with this layout, using gesso and stamping on my background and complimenting it with some wood veneer and chipboard embellishments.




My layout has been created using  the May 1 sketch over at Stuck Sketches:




Head on over to the  All About Scrapbooks blog to check out some close ups of my background. 

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona 
x

4 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing boy page, I love what you did with the background! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on the challenge, the dark background really pops the red and yellow. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done to the background and with it being dark really makes all your colors pop. Love the title too. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! stunning photo and a gorgeous design! love the paper you used and the dark background that makes the photo and all the colors just pop. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete