Thursday, May 29, 2014

Shine - WW1



Hi Everyone

End of the month and fitting in a last minute challenge, which was top of my list this month! Loved the latest colour combo over at WW1 - White with GOLD!

I've created my background using gold Colorshine and white dylusions ink. I've used the colorshine to spray some book paper and the gauze. My chipboard and flowers have had some gold added to them with a gold gelato. 

I've finished off with some gold washi tape and some little gold stars . 



And a different perspective:


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona 
x

4 comments:

  1. Love this, very elegant!!! Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the background! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so pretty Fiona i just love your little flower cluster too and all the gorgeous flourishes. Thanks so much for joining us at White with 1 this month and goodluck! Blessings from Amy Prior xx

    ReplyDelete