Saturday, May 17, 2014

You make me Happy when Skies are Grey

Hi Everyone
 
This week for All About Scrapbooks,  I am working with the delightful Basic Grey Mon Ami collection. A beautiful collection of papers, with a fabulous Paris theme which would be great for holiday layout.  But it also has some plainer prints and these cute rainy day papes which inspired todays layout. 
 
You make me Happy when Skies are Grey:
 

To create the rainy day scene, I have used two different papers from the Mon Ami range: The city skyline I have fussy cut along the buildings and then used the raindrop paper for the sky, finishing off with some clouds and rain drops from the sticker range. 
 
To see some close-ups and full list of products used, pop on over to the All About Scrapbooks blog here.

 
Till next time
Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. Great photo & lovely papers. I have nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check out my post here http://www.stephanie-eaken.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete