Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Be Happy - for All About Scrapbooks

Hello everyone

Just realised I forgot to share this layout I created earlier in the month for All About Scrapbooks using the new My Minds Eye Market Street - Nob Hill collection.

I decided to get a bit messy with the background - a combination of texture paste, dylusions, stamping, masking and ink splatters!

My layout is titled Be Happy, just a little note to remind my boy as he can sometimes be a bit too serious!


 

I really love the bright fun colours in this range, and have just finished creating a couple more layouts to show next week. 

Head on over to the All About Scrapbooks blog to see more of this layout and further details. 

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a bright fun layout Fiona...love how you have done your background too...hope you are well :)xo

    ReplyDelete