Sunday, June 15, 2014

Boy Wonder for Scrap the Boys

Hi Everyone

After a week of illness I managed to do some scrapping yesterday at my monthly crop day. First on my list was the awesome June challenge over at Scrap the Boys - to scrap a photo  5 x 7 or larger. Love large photo layouts, and I knew exactly which photo of Zane I wanted to scrap. I adore this photo of him. 

Here is my layout - Boy Wonder


There is just somehting about his somewhat serious expression that I love. My photo is roughly a 6x8 ( I print at home so it is half an A4 sheet).

A couple of close-ups of my embellishments. Love these Thicker words, so cool. A mix of wood veneer, a tag from the crate paper,  A Flair for Buttons flair and some splattered black dylusions.


On the other side some fun embellishments from Jillibean soup with a wood veneer star and the "awesome" velum word from Crate Paper.


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful.. what a great photo too.. full of expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the positioning of this picture. Looks totally fabulous. Thanks for Playing along at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work Fiona, the photo is so eye-catching. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page Fiona! Love how you've created this page! Looks fantastic! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete