Saturday, June 7, 2014

Life is a Beautiful Ride

Hello everyone
 
As usual, with the start of a new month, I've got lots of new goodies to play with from All About Scrapbooks. This week I am creating with Kaisercrafts Dream Big collection. This is definitely my favourite of their collections to date. So easy to work with!!  
 
First up, Life is a Beautiful Ride. For this layout, apart from the white doily, everything else is from the Dream Big Collection:
 
 


My second layout Pamper Party:
 
This layout is about Lily's 7th birthday party which we had at a pamper place. All the kids who attended loved it:
 
 
 

Head on over to the All About Scrapbooks blog to see close ups and links to these yummy papers.

Till next time
Fiona
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts & photos...love what you've done with this fabulous collection!

    Also, thank you so much for your lovely encouraging comment on my blog regarding my Kaisercraft DT entry...it really made my day & had me grinning from ear to ear :))))) I really do appreciate all that you said. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous work! I love the sound of the Pamper Party! Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete