Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cake Time - for All About Scrapbooks

Hi everyone

Running behind on posting my DT layouts for All About Scrapbooks!! This is last weeks layout, using Fancy Pants Everyday Circus and some Jillibean Soup Birthday Bisque embellishments. They go quite nicely together!

My layout Cake Time is a pic of me and the kids on my birthday this year. 



Thanks for stopping by, head on over to the All About Scrapbooks blog to see some close-ups of this and also my layout for this week, which I will endeavour to blog later this week!!

Fiona
x

1 comment:

  1. This layout looks fabulous Fiona, I love the pop of colours against that woodgrain background! Great combo using the Fancy Pants papers and the Jillibean Soup embellies, they look perfect together! Well done!

    ReplyDelete