Thursday, August 28, 2014

Everyday Circus for All About Scrapbooks

Hello everyone

My final share for All About Scrapbooks this month are two layouts using Fancy Pants Everyday Circus.


My first layout today is Inseparable. For this layout I wanted to have a lot of "white" space to show off the starburst pattern on the paper. I've used a small 4 x 4 photo and kept my paper layers close together and I've added some texture with my chipboard background.
 
 
 

 
My second layout for this week is Roll Up


We went to the circus in the last school holidays and the kids had a blast! I thought this range of papers was just perfect to document our visit!!
 
For this layout I focused on the colours of the Big Top and layered my papers into banners. I chose a plain black background to really make the colours POP!  
 
 


Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment