Saturday, August 23, 2014

Kaisercraft Mix & Match for All About Scrapbooks

Hi everyone
  
I had a very scrappy weekend this weekend just gone, attending  the SisterChics scrapbook retreat from Friday night till Sunday, where All About Scrapbooks had their shop set up. It was the first retreat I've been on in years!!  I managed to scrap 10 layouts which was the target I set for myself - I am not a fast scrapper! I will be sharing most of those over the coming weeks. 
 
This week I have been creating with Kaisercrafts Mix and Match - this range is super popular and you can see why with this great colour combintation of red, black, white and kraft! 
 
My first share is  Love You.


 


And my second layout to share this week, XOXO is of me and my puppy Harry, isn't he cute?


 
 
 
If you pop on over to the All About Scrapbooks blog you can see some close-ups and what other products I have used that compliment this range. 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x
 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this range, I love what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! Love the way you have used these papers!

    ReplyDelete