Friday, September 19, 2014

MME Jubilee Tangerine for All About Scrapbooks

Hi everyone
 
I am back on the All About Scrapbooks blog this week, once again using the My Minds Eye Jubilee Tangerine range. I have two layouts to share:
 
First up, Travel Bug - I created this layout to tell the story about Zane's desire to travel. The places Zane wants to visit next are Egypt and the catacombs in Paris!!  He is pointing to Egypt in the photo. 

 



My second share for this week is Limited Edition - I've journaled around the top edge of this one a few words the best describe Zane.
 
 


Really love this paper range, especially the mix of bright colours! Pop on over to All About Scrapbooks for some close-ups and details of how I put these pages together.

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

 
 

1 comment: