Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Scrap the Girls - September Challenge

Hello everyone

We've got a brand new challenge over at Scrap the Girls for the start of the month. This month it is a fabulous sketch designed by the lovely Rikki Graziani.




And here is my take on the sketch, BFF's, of Lily and her bestie Madi at Lilys birthday pamper party earlier this year.  





 I have stayed true to the sketch, I really loved the flourishes on the design, so wanted to use a large flourish on my page and I had the perfect 2Crafty one in my stash. I kept it white so it would feature without taking over from the photos. 

Pop on over to the Scrap the Girls page to enter into this great challenge, there are 3 fabulous prizes up for grabs!!

Fiona
x


1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful sketch and your layout is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete