Friday, September 5, 2014

Teddy Bears Picnic

Hello everyone
 
This week I am sharing two layouts over at All About Scrapbooks using the new Kaisercraft release Teddy Bears Picnic. I have to admit I was a bit thrown by this range initally but then I had a little think about it and a look for some photos and realised I have quite a few that will suit this range. 
 
First up is a travel layout, but I have still used a bear! Here is Berlin Bear:

 
 
I've created my background using a Crafters Workshop mask and some texture paste mixed with paint, once dry I have stamped over the circles with a script stamp. 


My second share for this week, is Teddy Love


This cute background paper was perfect for my instagram photo I took earlier this year of my two with their very precious teddies. I have done some light stamping on the background using a script stamp and my favourite grid texture stamp, then I've added a few light flicks of Dylusions ink. The title Teddy Love is from the collectibles pack. 

I have close-ups and more details over at the All About Scrapbooks blog.

You can purchase this range in store here.

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment