Thursday, October 30, 2014

Feeling Tropical


Hello everyone

Another gorgeous range I got to create with this month for All About Scrapbooks was Kaisercraft's Tropical Punch collection. I adore bright papers and I just love, love these bright tropical colours!!

 My first layout is Besties, of Lily and her Best friend Madi, they've been friends since Lily was born, two weeks after Madi :)
 
 

I took inspiration from Lily's hot pink cardigan when creating this page of these two besties have lots of fun together on a playdate. The gorgeous base paper is one of Kaisercrafts specialty papers and I love how it frames the layout. I have incorporated a mix of the floral papers and balanced it out with a plain colour before layering under and over with the fabulous collectibles. 
 
For my next layout, Happiness,  I have once again used a photo from tropical North Queensland! This layout is of my kids and their cousins (except the eldest who was in Sydney)  taken when we were walking along the strand in Townsville, at a lovely gazebo. 
 
 
Don't they all look sweet here? 


The green of the super cool pineapple print paper worked perfectly with the gazebo edges and all the bright colours mixed together is always great for photos of kids with their brightly coloured outfits - especially when everyone has a different colour on!
 
Pop on over to the All About Scrapbooks blog for more details, or head to the store to pick up this gorgeous range here.  

Thanks for visiting!
Fiona
x

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment