Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Notes & Things

Hello everyone
 
Just catching up on my last few posts for this month for All About Scrapbooks. I got to play with the gorgeous Crate Paper range - Notes & Things.
My first layout is "So Lovely", of Lily not long after her 3rd Birthday. That year she received several gorgeous dress-ups as presents and this one was one of my favourites, she looks so cute in it!! Lovely papers from Crate in this range, so easy to layer up with each other.
 
 
 

 My second layout for today is Hello London:

The lovely green paper I have used is what inspired me to create using this photo. I went with lots of layers, including fussy cut flowers & postcards from the paper and pretty  doilies. Once that was done, I decided the papers didn't stand out enough on the papers I had chosen, so went with a basic black cardstock, to which I have added some light stamping in white and splashes of gold to fit in with the gorgeous pops of gold in this range!




For close-ups and more details, head over to the All About Scrapbooks blog. You can also find this range in the All About Scrapbooks online store here

Thanks for visiting
Fiona
x

No comments:

Post a Comment