Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Riverway

Hi everyone

Sharing my layout for All About Scrapbooks this week using Kaisercrafts new Tropical Punch Collection. Loving these bright, fun colours, perfect for photos I took on our very recent trip to Townsville, in the tropical north.




I have created the layout using the October 1st sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches. I have mirrored the sketch to create this page as it worked more favourably with my photo and embellishments. 



More close-ups and products used can be seen over at the All About Scrapbooks blog. 

Thanks for stopping by
Fiona
x

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page, loving the vibrant colours and goreous photos! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the bright vibrant colors and the clean lines. Such a nice flow about your page. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the bright florals. Thank you for sharing your page with us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, with awesome papers and embellies. I love what you did with the small photo in the circle.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete